Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript can be submitted using Indonesian or English and the submission file must in Microsoft Word (doc./docx. or RTF document file format only, we do not accept PDF, ZIP, or TeX files.
- Read the Aims & Scope of this journal to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- Make sure that figure formats, data, and references formats have been appropriately considered;
- Where available, URLs or DOI for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript contains the background and purpose of research, related studies, methods to solve the problem, results, and discussion, conclusions, and reference list.
- The publication fee is payable only if a manuscript is accepted for publication. There is no additional fee for colour figures and no submission charge. Instruction for payment will be sent during the publication process and the invoice will be sent through your email after a manuscript is accepted. Payment can be made by PayPay or bank transfer. The publication fee is required to cover the cost of publication and should be paid before copyediting and publication. See details about APC.