BIOEDUSCIENCE should make clear the type of copyright under which work will be published, and if the journal retains copyright, should detail the journal’s position on the transfer of copyright for all types of content, including audio, and video, protocols, and data sets. The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article shall be assigned to BIOEDUSCIENCE. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Editors of BIOEDUSCIENCE make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in BIOEDUSCIENCE are the sole responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- All articles published by BIOEDUSCIENCE are considered as having been released under the Creative Commons Attribution License. Copyright @2022. BIOEDUSCIENCE uses the latest version of the CC-BY license, which grants authors the most extensive rights. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Rights granted to the author:
In this case, authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use rights) so long as it contains a CrossMark logo or publisher logo, the end-user license, and a DOI link to the version of record on any other sources.
- Retain patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights (including raw research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
- Personal Use: Use by an author in the author's classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic), distribution of copies to research colleagues for their personal use, use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works, inclusion in a thesis or dissertation, preparation of other derivative works such as extending the article to book-length form, or otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works (with full acknowledgment of the original publication of the article).
- Permitted Scholarly Posting: Voluntary posting of a published article by an author on open Web sites for Commercial Use or Systematic Distribution is not permitted. Deposit in or posting to subject-oriented repositories (such as PubMed Central), or institutional repositories with mandates for frequent postings, is allowed only under specific agreements between the Publisher and the repository, agency or institution, and only consistent with the Copyright Owner's policies concerning such repositories.
Open Access Policy
BIOEDUSCIENCE provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
BIOEDUSCIENCE is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institutions. Users are allowed to read, copy, download, search, print, or distribute. All articles published by BIOEDUSCIENCE are made immediately available worldwide under an open-access license. This means:
> Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full text of all articles published by BIOEDUSCIENCE;
> Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
> Open access publication is supported by the publisher and the authors' institutes or research funding agencies so BIOEDUSCIENCE waives all payment of Article Processing Charges (APC) for accepted articles;
Link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative.
Advantages of Open Access for Authors
The High Availability and Visibility of our open access articles are guaranteed through the free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the Internet. Everyone can freely access and download the full text of all articles published with BIOEDUSCIENCE: readers of open access journals, i.e., mostly other researchers, do not need to pay any subscription or pay-per-view charges to read articles published by BIOEDUSCIENCE. Open access publications are also more likely to be included in search engines and indexing databases.
The Higher Citation Impact of open access articles results from their high publicity and availability. Open access publications are demonstrably more frequently cited.
BIOEDUSCIENCE publishes all articles in full open access under a Creative Commons (CC-BY-4.0) license. To cover the cost of providing our high-quality publishing service and free access to readers, authors pay a one-time article processing charge (APC) for manuscripts accepted after peer-review.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Article Rejected: 0.00 (USD)
Article Processing Charge (APC): 75 (USD) or Rp. 500.000;
This grant covers all publication costs (editorial processes; web hosting; indexing; marketing; archiving; DOI registration, editing, layout, etc) and ensures that all of the content is fully open access. This approach maximizes the potential readership of publications and allows the journal to be run in a sustainable way. The APC does not cover printing costs and we do not provide printed publications.