BIOEDUSCIENCE: Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi & Sains (in other words: BIOEDUSCIENCE) has always been committed to continuously improving the quality of scriptwriting in published articles. BIOEDUSCIENCE was the first name when this journal was founded. However, due to a registration error during ISSN registration, the name of the journal became BIOEDUSCIENCE: Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi & Sains. At that time, we used a second name in publication following the name registered on the ISSN (LIPI). Over time, it turns out that the name on ISSN International (https://portal.issn.org) is BIOEDUSCIENCE. Since then we have appealed to ISSN LIPI to resolve this name difference. Our long history has resulted in publishing for the better. The history of quality change of BIOEDUSCIENCE article writing is as follows:
- Volume 2 Number 1: We made a writing format change on the template's Header and Footer page, journal name, doi number location, and ISSN layout. We also do the abstract addition in English. Starting this Volume, we use this template (Template URL).
- Volume 2 Number 2: Change our page header and footer, ISSN layout and abstract background, and the addition of titles in English. Our article licenses are also added with Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY).
- Volume 3 Number 1: Changes in writing we made to the writing of citations and references, in this release we already use the Reference Manager. Writing the citation on our text body does a color change indicating that it is a hyperlink to a bibliography. Starting this Volume, we use this template (Template URL).
- Volume 4 Number 2: Starting from this issue, we made changes to the layout, size and font (Cambria), and the English language. In addition, we have also changed the latest version of the manuscripts with new journal templates. Starting this Volume, we use this template (Template URL).
- Volume 5 Number 1: Change of journal name. We use the name "BIOEDUSCIENCE" as a consequence of the name registered with the international ISSN and DOAJ. We have contacted LIPI to adjust the name and LIPI has approved and changed it to BIOEDUSCIENCE. We have also notified GARUDA by email of this change via the helpdesk. Starting in 2021, we are developing by increasing the number of publications to three times a year. We do this considering the enthusiasm of the writer is so great and we do not want to make writers wait long for the manuscripts they submit. Furthermore, the quality of the manuscripts remains our priority. Starting in this Volume, we use this template (Template URL).
- Volume 6 Number 1: We made changes to the writing conditions and journal templates. Starting this volume we changed the paragraph layout from two columns to one column to make editing easier for Authors and Editors. APA Style 7th we apply with clear writing instructions. We add article types by accepting the form of a review including Systematic reviews, Meta-Analysis, and Scoping reviews. We also changed the color style of journals and articles. For fairer publishing management, we added that the submission of manuscripts must be accompanied by a Manuscript declaration and uses a new template (English or Indonesian).