ARKESMAS (Arsip Kesehatan Masyarakat)
ARSKESMAS (Arsip Kesehatan Masyarakat) is peer-reviewed journal published by Public Health Department, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. HAMKA. It publishes high quality original papers with multidisciplinary perspective related to public health science and practice that aimed to enlighten practitioners, researchers and those who interest to the public health with providing new issue and technical matter on public health as science and practice.
The scope of the paper includes:
- Public health law, administration, governance and policy
- Occupational health and safety
- Environmental health
- Health promotion and behavioural science
- Communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Public health nutrition
Editors will consider articles that beyond the scope of list but still public health issue. It published twice a year on August and November (e-ISSN: 2579-8898, p-ISSN: 2502-7980).
Vol 3 No 1 (2018)