Arkesmas (Arsip Kesehatan Masyarakat) is an Open Access Journal published by Faculty of Health Sciences, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka has been accredited by the Ministry of Research and Technology with Certificate Number 36/E/KPT/2019 which is ranked in SINTA 4.
Arkesmas (Arsip Kesehatan Masyarakat) publishes high-quality original papers with a multidisciplinary perspective related to public health science and practice that aimed to enlighten practitioners, researchers, and those who interest in public health by providing new issues and technical matters on public health as science and practice. The scope of the paper includes:
- Public health law, administration, governance, and policy
- Occupational health and safety
- Environmental health
- Health promotion and behavioral science
- Communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Public health nutrition
Editors will consider articles that beyond the scope of the list but still public health issues.
Vol. 7 No. 1 (2022)