AIMS AND SCOPE
KOMUNIKA was published by the Communication Studies Program, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. DR. Hamka. KOMUNIKA aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but are not limited to Interpersonal Communication, Group Communication, Organization Communication, Public Communication, Mass Communication, Political Communication, Intercultural communication, Social communication, Business Communication, and other relevant issues in Communication. All manuscripts will be reviewed with a double-blind peer review. Jurnal KOMUNIKA will publish a selected paper under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY).
KOMUNIKA aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but are not limited to:
- Political communication. Communication that employs messages and political actors or is related to power, government, and policy.
- Cross-cultural communication. Communication between people with a different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Business communication. Idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through the various symbols to achieve company goal.
- Organizational communication. Discusses organizational behaviour and explained interactions between people within the organization.
- Health communication. Discusses a communication strategy to distribute health information within a community or society. The aim of health communication is to persuade individuals or society in making a decision about health activity.