|AIMS AND SCOPE|
|MAKE A SUBMISSION|
AIMS AND SCOPE
KOMUNIKA aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication. Communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Cross-cultural communication. Communication between people with a different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Business communication. Idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
- Organizational communication. Discusses organizational behavior and explained about interactions between people within the organization.
- Health communication. Discusses a communication strategy to distribute health information within a community or society. The aim of health communication is persuading individuals or society in making a decision about health activity.
Jurnal KOMUNIKA published two times every year in January and July with 7 articles published.