|AIMS AND SCOPE|
|MAKE A SUBMISSION|
KOMUNIKA: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi, ISSN 1411-7029 (printed) ISSN 2621-1645 (Online), published by the Communication Studies Program, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka, incorporate with the Indonesian Communication Scholars Association: Ikatan Sarjana Komunikasi Indonesia (ISKI). KOMUNIKA publishes twice a year (January and July). In each edition, it received an article that will be reviewed by internal and external editors. The article reviewed by at least two reviewers, who had related expertise. The article will be reviewed with a double-blind peer review. KOMUNIKA will publish a selected paper under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The first printed edition was published in June 2013. Meanwhile, KOMUNIKA starts using the Online Journal System (OJS) in July 2019. Therefore, our publication from June 2013 till December 2015 was back issued.
As we grow, we did some alterations in order to make an improvement. The author's guidelines were revised on June 2016 on the article interface. We also employ a journal template for Juli 2019 edition with additional title sours on the first page. Moreover, in the same edition, we also revise focus and scope.
Aims and Scope
KOMUNIKA aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication. Communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Cross-cultural communication. Communication between people with a different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Business communication. Idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
- Organizational communication. Discusses organizational behavior and explained about interactions between people within the organization.
- Health communication. Discusses a communication strategy to distribute health information within a community or society. The aim of health communication is persuading individual or society in making a decision about health activity.
Article Processing Charge
KOMUNIKA does not charge for Article Processing Charges (APCs) or submission charges. This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Article Publication: 0.00 (USD)