|Focus and Scope|
|MAKE A SUBMISSION|
ARKESMAS authors must comply the manuscript to all ARKESMAS Journal style requirements. The manuscripts that do not follow the requirement of the Journal style may be returned to authors for modification.
All papers submitted to the journal could be written in Bahasa and English. Authors whose English is not their native language, are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and free plagiarism.
The Authors could donwload our manuscript template by clicking this link ARKESMAS Manuscript Template.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: https://journal.uhamka.ac.id/index.php/arkesmas/user/register
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”.
The following are five steps in online submission process:
Step 1 - Starting the Submission: select the Journal Section (Full Article), tick all of the checklist
Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button. Please make sure that the manuscript file has been uploaded.
Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to ARKESMAS journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Author who submits the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Author is able to track his submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
indexed by :
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.