|Focus and Scope|
|MAKE A SUBMISSION|
ARKESMAS authors must comply the manuscript to all ARKESMAS Journal style requirements. The manuscripts that do not follow the requirement of the Journal style may be returned to authors for modification.
All papers submitted to the journal could be written in Bahasa and English. Authors whose English is not their native language, are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and free plagiarism.
The Authors could donwload our manuscript template by clicking this link ARKESMAS Manuscript Template.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.