Open Access Policy
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative.
Authorship and Plagiarism
Authorship of articles should be limited to those who have contributed sufficiently to take public responsibility for the contents. These contributions include (a) conception and design, analysis and interpretation of data, or both; (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; (c) final approval of the version to be published; and (d) agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work by ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
The editors will run plagiarism check using Turnitin for the submitted manuscripts before sending to reviewers. We do not process any plagiarised contents. If a manuscript has over 20% of plagiarism based on the result of Turnitin check, we will send back the manuscript to the author to be revised for the plagiarised contents
It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that:
- The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
- The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by ARKESMAS, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
- The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
- They have written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
- All authors have made significant contributions to the study including the conception and design of the article, the analysis of the data, and the writing of the manuscript.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content and approve its publication.
- All authors are aware of and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement.