PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN KARIR, PELATIHAN, PENGALAMAN MENGAJAR, DAN DISIPLIN TERHADAP MUTU PENDIDIKAN SMP MUHAMMADIYAH SUBULUSSALAM

  • Mawardi Mawardi UNIVERSITAS ISLAM SUMATERA UTARA
  • Amrin Fauzi UNIVERSITAS ISLAM SUMATERA UTARA
  • Safrida Safrida UNIVERSITAS ISLAM SUMATERA UTARA

Abstract

ABSTRACT
This study aims to determine the effect of career development, training, teaching experience, and discipline on the education quality of Simpang Kiri Muhammadiyah Middle School in Subulussalam City. This study uses a quantitative method with a total sample of 30 teachers of Simpang Kiri Muhammadiyah Middle School. Data collection techniques used questionnaires, interviews, and documentation studies. The results showed that: (1) partially career development variables (X1) did not have a significant influence on the quality of education (Y) with a value of 09.1% and a significance level of 0.40 > 0.05, the hypothesis proposed by career development does not have a significant effect on the quality of education rejected. (2) Career Development (X1), Training (X2), Teaching Experience (X3) and Discipline (X3) contribute to the variable Quality of Education (Y) of 62.1% and the remaining 37.9% is influenced by other factors not included in this research variable, such as environment, leadership style, and other factors.
Keywords: Career Development, training, teaching experience, discipline, Education, Muhammadiyah school.

References

Arep, I dan Tanjung. (2004). Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Universitas Trisakti.
Gibson, J.L., Ivancevich, J.M., dan Donnelly, J.Jr. (2000). Organisasi dan Manajemen: Perilaku, Sruktur, dan Proses. Edisi Keempat. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.
Ghozali, Imam (2005). Aplikasi Analisis Multivatiate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Handoko, T. Hani, (2000). Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi2. BPEE: Yogyakarta.
John M. Echols dan Hassan Shadily. (2005). Kamus Inggris Indonesia. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Nawawi. Hadari. (2003). Perencanaan SDM Untuk Organisasi Profit Yang Kompetitif. Edisi Pertama, Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Mangkunegara, A. (2000). Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan I. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Mas'ud, Fuad. (2002). 40 Mitos Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Mathis, Robert L dan John H. Jackson. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Buku I. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Muhibbin Syah. (2008). Psikologi Pendidikan dengan Pendekatan Baru. Bandung: Rosdakaya.
Mulyasa, E. (2007) Manajemen Berbasis Sekolah Konsep, Strategi, dan Implementasi. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Notoatmodjo, S. (2003). Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Ranupandojo, H. dan Husnan, S. (2000). Manajemen Personalia. Edisi Keempat. Yogyakarta: BPFE UGM.
Rivai, Veithzal. (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: Rajagrafindo Persada.
Sabur A. (1998). Pengendalian Mutu Pendidikan Tinggi. Thesis. IKIP Bandung.
Satori, Djam’an, H., Sunaryo Karta Dinata dkk. (2002). Profesi Keguruan I. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Simamora, Henry. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.
Tilaar. (2001). Manajemen Pendidikan Nasional. Bandung: Rosadakarya.
Usman, Husaini & Purnomo Setiady Akbar. (2006) Metodologi Penelitian Sosial. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Published
2018-11-30
How to Cite
MAWARDI, Mawardi; FAUZI, Amrin; SAFRIDA, Safrida. PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN KARIR, PELATIHAN, PENGALAMAN MENGAJAR, DAN DISIPLIN TERHADAP MUTU PENDIDIKAN SMP MUHAMMADIYAH SUBULUSSALAM. Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 2, p. 97-113, nov. 2018. ISSN 2549-7146. Available at: <https://journal.uhamka.ac.id/index.php/jpi/article/view/2259>. Date accessed: 25 june 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.22236/jpi.v9i2.2259.
Section
Articles