Main Article Content
Nowadays educating children is not an easy matter. Parents should spare their time while they have no time because they have to make more money to fulfill their daily needs. Open information era such as social media create new problem to parents who don’t have time to educate their children. In Islam we do not need any excessive programs since Islam has taught parents how to educate their children to become good children. So this journal tries to explain an educational program extracted from’Hadiths Sohih.’ Islam explains that education can not be separated from human aspects. These aspects, Physical, Religiousity and Intellectual, should be developed connectedly. They are the objectives of Islamic Development Education which include Moral Teachings, Phisical Education, Intellectual Development, Sex and Social Education.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Abdul Rohman, Jamal, Tahapan Mendidik Anak Teladan Rasulullah,(terj). Bandung: Penerbit Irsyad Baitus Salam, TT
- Al-Bukhori, Abu Abdillah Muhammad bin Ismail, 2001shohih Al-Bukhori, Al-Qaahiroh:Daar Mishra Li ath-Tibaah.
- As-Sijistani, Abu Daud Sulaiman bin Al-Asy’ats,2001.Sunan Abi Daud, Al-Qoohiroh: Daarul Hadis,
- Asmani, Jamal Makmur, Kiat mengatasi kenakalan remaja, Penerbit Buku Biru Jogjakarta, Cet ke-1, November 2012
- At-Tirmizi, Muhammad bin Isa,2001. Sunan At-Tirmizi, Al-Qaahirah: Daarul Hadis
- Hambal, Abu Abdillah Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Hambal,1995.Musnad Ahmad Ibnu Hambal, Al-Qohiroh, Daarul Hadis,
- Tafsir, Ahmad . 1999. Filsafat Pendidikan Islami, Remaja Rosyda Karya, Bandung Mazahiri, Husein, Pintar Mendidik Anak,(terj). Jakarta: lentera basritama cet II
- Suwaid, Ibnu Abdul Hafidh Suwaid, 2010. Cara Nabi Mendidik Anak, (terj), Al-I’tishom Cahaya Umat, cet ke- 4,
- Ulwan, Abdullah Nashih, Pendidikan Anak dalam Islam, (terj), pustaka Amani Jakarta, Cet ke 3 juni 2002
- Al-Naysaburi, Muslim Ibn Al-Hajjaj,1984.Shohih Muslim, Beirut, Dar Ihya Al-Turots Al-Arobi.