Peer Review Process
ARDIMAS (Jurnal Arsip Pengabdian Masyarakat) is a journal published by the Faculty of Health Sciences, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka. Articles submitted to this journal will be reviewed by 2 reviewers with the blind method. Decisions for publication, revision or rejection are based on their recommendations. After review, there will be four types of editor decisions based on reviewer recommendations:
- Accept Submission: Articles are accepted without revisions.
- Revision Required: Articles will be accepted after a revision is made.
- Resubmit for Review: Articles must be reworked with significant changes. This requires a second round of review.
- Resubmit Elsewhere: Articles cannot be accepted because the substance of the article does not fit the field of science.
- Decline Submission: Articles will not be published in journals
- See Comment: See the feedback from the reviewer for the Editor.
Articles can be accepted without revisions, minor revisions, large revisions, or rejected. The results of the articles reviewed by reviewers will be notified to the author via email. The author is given the opportunity to revise his article based on the advice of the reviewer (and editor) no later than 10 weeks after the email notification.