Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Author submiting a manuscript do so on the understanding thet if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Al-Urban: Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah dan Filantropi Islam, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Muhammadiyah Prof. DR. HAMKA.
Copyright encompasses exclusive right to reproduse and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprint, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as transalations. The reproduction of any part of this journal., its storage in database and its transmission by any form or media such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc..will be