|AIMS AND SCOPE|
|MAKE A SUBMISSION|
The article writing criteria for Jurnal Taiyou writers followed the format, composition, and rules of writing accredited national scientific journal articles. Sequentially can be followed as follows:
- Use the Jurnal Bahasa Jepang Taiyou guide as a template.
- Ensure that each new paragraph is clearly indicated. Present tables and figure legends on separate pages at the end of the manuscript.
- Number all pages consecutively. Manuscripts should also be spellchecked by the facility available in most good word-processing packages.
- Extensive use of italics and emboldening within the text should be avoided.
- Papers should be clear, precise and logical and should not normally exceed 6,000 words.
- Manuscripts that do not comply with Jurnal Taiyou writing instructions will be returned to the author first before proceeding to the review process.
- The recommended number of pages is 8-15 pages including pictures and tables. Articles are written using the 1-column format with A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm), 30mm left margins, 20 mm right margin, 20 mm bottom margin and 30 mm top margin.
- The manuscript is written in Times New Roman font size of 12 pt (except the article title, author name and abstract title 14 pt) and 1 space spacing, MS Word format (doc. or docx.)
- The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, provide a clear statement of the problem, the proposed approach or solution, and point out major findings and conclusions. The Abstract should be 150 to 250 words in length. The abstract should be written in the past tense.
- The keyword list provides the opportunity to add keywords, used by the indexing and abstracting services, in addition to those already present in the title. Judicious use of keywords may increase the ease with which interested parties can locate our article. Normally with 3-6 keywords.
- The Introduction should provide a clear background, a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject, the proposed approach or solution, and the new value of research which it is innovation. It should be understandable to colleagues from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
- Explaining research chronological, including research design and research procedure. The description of the course of research should be supported references, so the explanation can be accepted scientifically.
- Tables and Figures are presented the center with clear information.
- In the results and discussion section should be explained the results and at the same time is given the comprehensive discussion.
- A good conclusion should provide a statement that what is expected, as stated in the "Introduction" section can ultimately result in "Results and Discussion" section, so there is compatibility. Moreover, it can also be added to the prospect of the development of research results and application prospects of further studies into the next (based on the results and discussion).
- References should be cited in the text. Only references cited in the text should be listed at the end of the paper.
- We recommendation with Mendeley for the reference manager.
- Every paper sent to a journal Taiyou must be free of plagiarism. We apply a plagiarism rate of no more than 20% with Turnitin.
One author should be designated as the corresponding author and provide the following information:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Telephone number
Please note that any papers which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers that are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.