RESPONSE TO REVIEW RESULT FROM REVIEWER
Authors are required to respond to the results of existing reviewers submitted and decided by the Editor. Editor's decision is usually the result of Reviewer recommendations. In OJS, the author will accept the decisions as follows:
- Accept Submission means that the reviewer recommends that the manuscript is acceptable without any improvement.
- Revision Required means that reviewer recommends that the manuscript needs minor improvement without having to review again.
- Resubmit for Review means that the reviewer recommends that the manuscript needs to be reviewed again by a reviewer because of too many revisions needed.
- Decline Submission means the reviewer recommends that the manuscript is rejected. It is usually related to the script quality.
To respond to the review results from the reviewers/editors, the author enters the journal website using an account that was previously created. The steps are:
- The author logs into the Journal System
- After logging in, click the active inscription as shown below