The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism.
- The submission and the publication processes are free, without any additional fees.
- The manuscript that has been written under the guidelines of Chronologia (in Ms Word format, use this article template) must be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the Chronologia E-journal portal (https://journal.uhamka.ac.id/index.php/jhe/about/submissions) choose only one procedure. Then, register as one of the author or reviewer in the “Register” bottom.
- The manuscript article writing guidelines and template can be downloaded. The template and the guidelines of the article writing are avaliable in Ms Word (.doc) format.
- The manuscript online submission can be viewed in the part of online submission guidelines below.
- The manuscript whisch is inappropriate with the Chronologia writing guidelines will be returned to the author before the reviewing process.
- Manuscript of research result, which are: (a) Title; (b) the author’s name (no accademic title); (c) the afiliated author’s address; (d) the author’s email; (e) the abstract and the keywords; (f) the introduction; (g) the research method; (h) the research findings and disscussion; (i) the conclusion (and suggestions if any); (j) the references.
- Manuscript of non-research, which are, which are: (a) Title, (b) the author's name (no accademic title), (c) the afiliated author's address, (d) the author's email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) the introduction, (g) discussion, (h) the conclusion, (i) the references.
- The manuscript can be written both in Bahasa Indonesia or English with the standard language. The manuscript should consist maximum twenty (20) pages including pictures and tables. The manuscript text ought to be written as this article template in the camera ready mode. The article is written on A4-sized papers, with custom margins as follows: Top 2,54, Bottom 2,54, Left 3,18, and Right 3,18.
- The text of the articles must be in Arial, 11pt font size, 1.5 line-spacing, spacing before 0 pt, after 0 pt.
- The words from uncommon or foreign languages are stated in Italic format. For the article in Bahasa Indonesia, foreign terms or words should be avoided. All numbers are written in Arabic numerals format, except for the new sentence.
- The tables and pictures are placed in the text group after the referenced tables or pictures. Each picture must be given a caption (Figure Caption) below the picture and be numbered in Arabic numerals format followed by the picture title. Each table must be given a table title (Table Caption) and numbered in Arabic numerals format above the table followed by the table title. The pictures attachment should be guaranteed that they can be printed well (font size, resolution, and line space are clearly seen). The picture, the table, and the chart should be placed in the center between text groups. If it has a bigger size, it can be placed in the center of page. The table should not contain vertical lines, while horizontal lines are allowed only for the important point.
- Chronologia does not charge any processing fees for every article published.