|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCESS STATEMENT|
|MAKE A SUBMISSION|
Guidelines for Authors
Jurnal Geografi, Edukasi dan Lingkungan (JGEL) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original research. Please see the journal's Focus & Scope for information about its focus, publishing ethics. and peer-review policy. This journal only publishes manuscripts in Indonesia and English. Jurnal Geografi, Edukasi dan Lingkungan (JGEL) accepts the following types of article: original articles and reviews. Peer review follows a number of stages, beginning with submitting your article to a journal. At this first stage, the journal editor will decide if itâ€™s suitable for the journal, asking questions such as:
- Has the author followed the journalâ€™s guidelines?
- Is this the right journal for this article?
- Will the journalâ€™s readers find it interesting and useful?
The editor might reject the article immediately, but otherwise, it will move to the next stage, and into peer review.
Jurnal Geografi, Edukasi dan Lingkungan (JGEL) is committed to peer-review integrity and upholding the highest standards of review. Once your paper has been assessed for suitability by the editor, it will then be double-blind peer-reviewed by independent peers within the relevant field. We believe in the integrity of peer review with every journal we publish ascribing to the following statement:
All published research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening, anonymous refereeing by independent expert referees, and consequent revision by article authors when required.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read the Focus & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- Use the Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscript;
- Make sure that figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered;
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript can be submitted using Indonesian or English and the submission file must in Microsoft Word (doc./docx. or RTF document file format only, we do not accept PDF, ZIP or TeX files.
- The manuscript contains the background and purpose of research, related studies, methods to solve the problem, results, and discussion, conclusions, and reference list.
Format of Articles