Peer Review Process
Some policies in the review of International Journal of Progressive Mathematics Educations :
- Any submitted paper will be reviewed by reviewers.
- Review process employs Double-blind Review, that the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings) and conclusions. In addition, reviewers also consider the novelty, scientific impact and references used in the paper.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude. Types of decisions: Decline, Resubmit, Revision, Accept
Following peer review, the paper is judged not to be acceptable for publication in International Journal of Progressive Mathematics Educations and resubmission is not possible.
The submitted version of the paper is not acceptable and requires major revision but there is clear potential in the work and International Journal of Progressive Mathematics Educations is prepared to consider a new version. Authors are offered the opportunity to resubmit their paper as a new submission. Concerns will remain regarding the suitability of the paper for publication until the editors are convinced by the authors that their paper fits the scope and standards of International Journal of Progressive Mathematics Educations. The resubmitted manuscript will be returned to the original associate editor if at all possible.
The paper requires changes before a final decision can be made. Authors are asked to modify their manuscript in light of comments received from referees and editors, and to submit a new version for consideration within 2 weeks of receiving the decision letter. A point-by-point explanation of how comments have been addressed must be supplied with the revised version of the paper. Revisions may undergo further peer review and papers may undergo more than one round of revision. If the authors do not revise their papers to the satisfaction of the editors, the paper can still be declined from publication in International Journal of Progressive Mathematics Educations.
The paper is acceptable for publication, subject to conditions that need to be addressed in producing a final version of the manuscript. These may include sub-editing changes and a minor amendments to ensure the paper fully matches our criteria. After final checking in the editorial office, acceptance is confirmed and the paper is forwarded to the publishers for publication.
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
- The article does not fit the scope of journal.
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers or author guidelines.
- The fundamental methodological errors.
- The author refuses to make suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
- There are indications of plagiarism of more than 30%.
International Journal of Progressive Mathematics Education Indexed By:
This work is licensed under a a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.