|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
BIOEDUSCIENCE is a peer-reviewed open-access journal that publishes research in the field of Biology and Biosain Education such as: Applied and implemented in education and learning, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Ecology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Cell and Developmental Biology, Biodiversity, and Bioconservation. BIOEDUSCIENCE is published by Biology Education, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka, regularly in June and December. ISSN : 2614-1558 (online); ISSN : 2614-154X (Print).
- Journal Title : BIOEDUSCIENCE
- Print ISSN : 2614-154X
- Online ISSN : 2614-1558
- Frequency : 2 issues per year ( June and December)
- Number of articles : each issue publishes 7 articles.
- DOI : 10.29405
- Editor in Chief : Susilo, M.Si
- Email Journal : email@example.com
- Website : https://journal.uhamka.ac.id/index.php/bioeduscience/index
- Publisher : Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka (UHAMKA Press)
- Country : Indonesia
- Language : Indonesian and English.
- Open Access : Yes
- Articles License : Creative Commons: Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY)
- Article Processing Charges (APC) or Publication Fees: No
- Submission Charges: No
- Review Policy : Double Blind Peer Review
- Checks for Plagiarism: Yes (Crossref Similarity Check (iThenticate), Turnitin, or Plagiarism Checker)
- Time From Submission to Publication: at least 8 weeks
- Full-text Archives : LOCKSS and CLOCKSS
- Indexing : Crossref, Google Scholar, Base, Dimensions, Scilit, and GARUDA
BIOEDUSCIENCE is open access which publishes all fields of Biology Education and Biological Science (Bioscience), such as biodiversity, botany, zoology, microbiology, ecology, biotechnology, and related fields. By publishing biannually, in June and December, BIOEDUSCIENCE is intended to communicate original researches and current issues on the subject of Biology Education and Biology fields.